EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT RISES, AND LEADERSHIP HAPPENS
Tools and Resources
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” — Jack Welch
This quote brings our coaching philosophy into focus. Good leaders are consistently growing themselves so that they will have the resources, tools, and knowledge to lead those around them to growth.
An assessment-based coaching process provides both the foundation and the context for your growth. Our purpose and significance are wrapped up in our daily encounters with one another in a timeless dance. Furthermore, our purpose and significance are revealed as we understand our gifts and character qualities, according to Rick Adler in his upcoming book, Fearless Purpose and Significance, to be released September 2018.
- Profile XT™ or The Call™
- The Servant as Leader by Robert K. Greenleaf
- For Your Improvement by Michael M. Lombardo and Robert W. Eichinger
- Our approach is an integration of leadership models to launch a lifetime of growth.
"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation…” — Aristotle
(An organizational process)
“Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.” — Stephen Covey
Using the Zone of Engagement Organizational Assessment, we move employee engagement to the process of Continuous Cultural Improvement (CCI). CCI is the transformational approach that allows you to measure cultural health and vitality and embark on a process that leverages strengths and creates opportunities. The outcome is actionable data to equip leaders to attract, develop and retain the very best associates.
- Capturing key intrinsic and extrinsic motivational results
- Use of The Zone of Engagement
- Actionable data based on key organizational demographics and structure
- Executive summary with recommended next steps
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED
- Operating as a leader from your points of strength, on purpose, with the margins to be successful.
- Creating a culture of resilience with equipped leaders at all levels of your organization.
- Elevated employee engagement, leadership capacity and competencies rediscovered.
- Altered organizational health for future success.